Norflow Controls : Manufacturers and exporters of industrial valves
Norflow Controls is an ISO 9001:2000 Company, Being jointly managed by the Technocrats possessing acquired in the field of industrial valves. The promoters are visionary engineers who are possessing strong technical as well as management background.
Corporate Vision : The Importance of Precision It is well known that in the last forty years there has been a rapid change and advancement in technology in India:
"¢ New innovations and inventions
"¢ Developments in metallurgy, pressure control & measurement standards
"¢ More importance given to technical factors, such as exact tolerances and the quality of metal With these realities facing the manufacturer and with a view towards export, the attitude of the manufacturer to the product manufactured became more thoughtful. There was a question of responsibility, resulting in acceptability-after the product was purchased and its performance put to the test.
This sums up the Norflow perception of the Company s emphasis on quality. Because those who buy our valves insist on, and demand conformance to those standards. This compliance and dedication to quality has increased the value of our product and made it acceptable. Norflow Controls in Ahmedabad, India (Est.2000), manufacturer of flow control systems and equipment [namely Industrial Valves, Gate Valve, Globe Valves, Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves], became a competitive player in the shortest time. The question was not of paying the fees and printing the logos of the International standards. Norflow Controls Ltd. worked seriously, with continual research and stringent procedures to fulfill those standards.
Corporate Growth and Applications :
The Company's steady growth began with ambition, vision, foresight and these values remain our guiding force even today, enabling us to forge ahead and do our Country proud in projecting our products overseas, and acquiring acceptability and approval. From humble beginnings, Norflow Controls has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers of IBR and Non-IBR Industrial Valves in India. Precision and reliability in Industrial Valves are twin factors, coupled with customer service, That sets our products apart. Standard and custom design in Industrial Valves fulfill requirements in applications in industries such as steel, textile, fertilizer, power generation plants, cement plants, paper mills, petrochemical industries, oil field, pharmaceutical plants, and chemical plants.
The Quality of Control :
Norflow Controls is an ISO 9001:2000 Company, and its wide range of Industrial Valves meet customer requirements in all services and conditions, fulfilling most international standards like, API, IS, BS, DIN, ANSI. Norflow Flow Control Valves are submitted to strict inspection by well experienced inspectors who are qualified engineers, running a sort of technical audit of dimensions and tolerances, including quality of metal used and machining, alignment of each part, its effects"”especially during process, i.e in actual test conditions. For critical inspection, and if application demands following stringent measures, tests can be carried out in accordance with relevant valves standards such as"”
"¢ Radiography test
"¢ Dye Penetrate Test for Castings and Weld Joints
"¢ Magnetic Particles test
"¢ Ultrasonic Test
"¢ Cycle Test
"¢ Helium Leak Test
Ensuring Customer Care :
We, at Norflow, assure quality even in customer care, delivering it, rather than assuring by words. Our valves are economical in fact, owing to our free service in all working conditions, and a genuine guarantee of product quality. By now it is well known that Norflow Controls has gained clients' confidence and market prestige by underscoring the difference between delivering quality and promising it.
Beyond excellence to export :
From 20 to 50 Million INR spanning 2000 to 2006 is no mean achievement. With concerted efforts into export, Norflow Controls expects to increase its turnover and usher enhanced production levels, with advances in innovation and technology, including research in metallurgy, ensuring better quality of products beyond 2007-8.
Call: 91 - 79 - 229 73 166
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Industrial Valves
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "The Natural sapphire Company also sales its sapphires through e-bay and Amazon.com stores http://stores.ebay.com/The-Natural-Sapphire-Company Be advised: Donâ€™t buy their so called â€œinvestment grade sapphiresâ€ I bought them and now realized that ..."
- "I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years. I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account. All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my..."
- "The Vatva Industrial Estate was established by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation in the year 1960 in the south east direction of Ahmedabad City on Ahmedabad â€“ Mehmadabad state highway to..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."